Auto Claim Reporting Instructions
● Call Becky Cummings at Connell Insurance – her contact information is provided below. She will take all information needed to report the claim to the carrier. She may ask you to complete the Automobile Loss Notice form found below and submit it to us.
● Was an employee injured? If so, also complete the Report of Injury form.
● Is it after normal business hours? If it’s an emergency situation, you can call 800-356-8140 to speak to our 24-hour service center. They can help you get things started until you can speak to Becky.
● If your vehicle is still driveable, please get started on obtaining two estimates of damages. This will help to expedite your claim. Becky will explain more if you have any questions.
● Relax. This is what we do.
“What happens next?”
Becky will send the claim to the carrier, where it will be assigned to an adjuster. The adjuster will then contact all parties involved to move the claims process forward.
Becky can be contacted with any questions or concerns during this claims process. Here’s her contact info:
Name: Becky Cummings
Direct Ph: 417-973-0820 (These are Branson local numbers)
Direct Fax: 417-973-0720
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F
Fillable Claim Forms
● Automobile Loss Notice
● Report of Injury