Commercial Property Claim Reporting Instructions
● Call Becky Cummings at Connell Insurance – her contact information is provided below. She will take all information needed to report the claim to the carrier. She may ask you to complete the Property Loss Notice form found below and submit it to us.
● If you are able to take photos of the scene or get repair estimates started, please do so. Once you have these, please send them to Becky.
● Are any temporary repairs needed to prevent further losses or damage from occurring? Proceed with temporary repairs immediately – but do not begin any final repairs on your own.
● Is it after normal business hours? If it’s an emergency situation, you can call 800-356-8140 to speak to our 24-hour service center. They can help you get things started until you can speak to Becky.
● Relax. This is what we do.
“What happens next?”
Becky will send the claim to the carrier, where it will be assigned to an adjuster. Once an adjuster has been assigned, Becky will contact you to provide the adjuster’s contact information.
Becky can be contacted with any questions or concerns during this claims process. Here’s her contact info:
Name: Becky Cummings
Direct Ph: 417-973-0820 (These are Branson local numbers)
Direct Fax: 417-973-0720
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F
Fillable Claim Forms
● Property Loss Notice
● Report of Injury