Taney and Stone County Now Eligible to Apply for Disaster Assistance Loans
Some Missouri counties impacted by COVID-19 are now eligible to apply for SBA Disaster Assistance Loans. Business owners should apply online in the Disaster Loan Application Portal. The electronic loan application will be screened by the SBA processing center when it is received.
Eligible counties in Missouri (under the Arkansas designation) include Barry, Butler, Dunklin, Howell, Mcdonald, Oregon, Ozark, Pemiscot, Ripley, Stone and Taney.
Other Missouri counties must wait until Missouri receives designation to apply for Disaster Loans. We will send that information out as soon as it is available. You can also make an appointment through SBDC to receive application assistance.
DISASTER BUSINESS LOAN APPLICATION
FOR ALL APPLICATIONS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE SUBMITTED:
- Loan application (SBA Form 5), completed and signed (this is electronic/online in the portal)
- Tax Information Authorization (IRS Form 4506-T), completed and signed by each applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member; and, for any owner who has more than 50 percent ownership in an affiliate business. Affiliates include, but are not limited to, business parents, subsidiaries, and/or other businesses with common ownership or management
- Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recently filed Federal income tax returns for the applicant business; an explanation if not available
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) completed, signed, and dated by the applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, and each general partner or managing member
- Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts (SBA Form 2202 may be used)
All of these forms are available in the Disaster Loan Application Portal.
For program questions or assistance in completing the application online, businesses can contact the SBA Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955.