Covid-19 Billing Hardships Contacts Per Carrier
- Call Customer Service: 800-543-2644
- Customers can request a special payment plan to allow insurance premiums to be delayed for 60 days without penalty.
- Contact Billing: 800-288-8740
- 1) Defer Minimum Due-Amount is divided into equal installments over the remaining number of payments in their payment plan.
- 2) Payment Extension– Gives a 10-day extention on a non-payment cancellation date. Applies to customers with a good payment history and no other underwriting concerns.
- 3) Agents can change payment plans ie: Semi-Annual to Monthly
- Contact Billing: 800-282-1446
- Customers can suspend the cancellation of some policies and waive late fees effective as of 3/1/20.
- Encouraging customers to sign up for Online Account access at com
- Contact Customer Service: 877-566-6001
- They can adjust customers current bill and waive late fees occurring after 3/1/20.
- Contact Customer Service: 800-842-5075 or visit com
- are suspending cancellation & non-renewals due to non-payment through 5/15/20.
- Not charging interest, late fees or penalties during this time and providing policyholders extra time to pay premiums.
- Contact Billing: 800-637-6309
- Discuss billing options with them
- Contact Customer Service: 800-747-5348
- Request a deferral of payment or other billing options
- Coverage will not be interrupted due to non payment
- Contact Customer Service: 800-527-3905
- Extending a grace period for late payments until 5/1/20
- If payment is late, they will send a reminder bill with an extended due date rather than a cancellation
- Contact Customer Service: 877-776-2436
- Possible movement of billing due dates where available.
- Effective 4/1 through 5/15- Customers will not be canceled or non-renewed for non payment of premium.