Connell’s 2018 Legislative Update Seminar
FREE Seminar – Friday, April 13th, 2018
We are proud to present our 2018 Legislative Update Seminar to be held once again at the Branson Hilton Convention Center.
Topic: 2018 Legislative Update/The Weinstein Era – Developing a Modern EEO Workplace
President Trump and Governor Greitens have brought sweeping changes to their respective offices and ushered in even more changes in Congress and the Courts. This program will update HR professionals on the changes that will have the most impact on their organizations and profession.
The Weinstein Effect is rippling throughout Hollywood, Washington and is starting to reach corporate America. In this program, we will discuss modernizing your EEO, discrimination and harassment policies to develop a workplace based on fairness and respect and meet your legal challenges.
- Learn about new laws and court rulings that will affect the workplace.
- Obtain best practices guidance on sweeping changes in the workplace culture as a result of changes on a federal, state and local level.
- Network with other HR professionals on practices they are developing in their workplace to ensure compliance and a productive workforces.
- Learn about new EEO legal obligations.
- Obtain best practices guidance on sweeping changes in the workplace culture as a result of the Weinstein Effect on harassment and discrimination.
This conference has been pre-approved for 3.0 hours of continuing education credit for HR professionals who are PHR or SPHR certified. If you have any questions, please contact Randall Gammill directly.
We look forward to seeing you there!